Saturday 29 March 2014

Metallic Rainbows

This week has been a good one, fewer classes, my assessments are finished for the week and I'm enjoying a day off. I'm also still riding on a positivity wave from my lovely weekend, all is well.

Here is an outfit from last week. I really like how light and bright it is and this metallic skirt always cheers me up. Can we just pretend the first photo is artistic, and that in reality I did not get the framing wrong? I kinda like it in all honesty...













Outfit Details
Shirt - Vintage
Skirt - Asos
Cardigan - Table Eight
Tights - Myer
Boots - Dr Martens, customised
Nail Polish - Scarab, Sally Hansen


I don't know what Blogger is doing to my photos but they're RAW files that become much lower in quality here for some reason, I'll investigate other uploading options. 

Thank you for reading!

- Isabella





2 comments:

  1. You look super duper cool. 0_o :D I love the shiny boots, shiny skirt and ah. Like space age Hipster. Which is all a good thing. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, thank you! Haha, 'Space Age Hipster' is a fantastic way to describe it! :P
      I really appreciate you taking the time to comment! :)

      Delete