Saturday 1 March 2014

And so it begins...

Three weeks ago I began a new course. It's an intensive course so finding the time to blog will be difficult but I'm up for the challenge.

As I do at the start of each year, I make an effort not to repeat the same outfit. It's a strange resolution I give to myself.
Here is one of the outfits I wore on my first week. It's summer and instead of buying sandals which are far more appropriate, I wear my comfortable Converses despite the heat. The bright colours in this outfit helped lift my spirits despite having to leave so early that morning, don't you love how clothing can have a restorative effect on your mood?













Outfit details
Hoodie - Handmade from a market
Dress - Princess Highway
Necklace - Ishka
Socks - Esprit
Shoes - Converse
Nail polish - 'Carnivale' by Face of Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment